Invisalign Clear Braces
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible aligners that are custom made to your teeth for comfort.
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
- Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments.
- Allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- Has been proven effective in both clinical research and in practices nationwide.
How does Invisalign® work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your orthodontist or dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case
Please call the practice to book a free consultation on 01904 422918