Dental implants can be an excellent choice to replace missing teeth.
Prospective patients are welcome to meet our Implant Coordinator Tracey Cox for an overview on the various Implant treatment options, completely free of charge.
Clock House Dental implantologist, Dr Pavandeep Kharia, is actively involved in teaching the technique of dental implant treatment to dentists nationally and internationally.
Why choose Clock House Dental for your dental implants in York?
- Treatment by a highly trained dental implant surgeon
- Treatment by a multi-award winning practice and team
- Interest Free Payment Options available
- Sedation also available for anxious patients
Meet our Dental Implant Patients
Am I suitable for dental implants?
Generally, most people are suitable for dental implants. Individuals need good oral hygiene and adequate bone to support the dental implants. Our dental implant dentist will assess you prior to starting treatment and can answer any questions you may have in more detail.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- There is no need to prepare (drill) adjacent healthy teeth as with conventional crown and bridge work.
- Long-term, dental implants have excellent aesthetics that are lifelike and natural
- Dental implants have been used for over 30 years and have very good success rates.
- Dental implants increase the stability of your Bridge or Denture for eating, speaking and smiling
- Dental implants can restore lip support and reduce wrinkles
- Dental implants preserve jaw bone and gums that usually shrink away after tooth loss
- Dental implants in York do away with the pain of ill-fitting and painful dentures
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant (also known as a tooth implant) consists of a titanium screw that is inserted into the jaw. Dental Implants are the closest replacement for missing teeth. The dental implant then becomes surrounded by bone and acts as stable base to support a cosmetic crown. Dental Implants can also be used to replace multiple or even all of your missing teeth by using dental implant denture or bridge.
Having dental implants placed is a simple procedure which will allow you to eat and smile with confidence.
Call 01904 422918 to arrange an appointment or for a Free consultation, where you can discuss any questions regarding dental implants in more detail.