Our cosmetic dentists use a variety of methods to whiten teeth:
- Laser-in-chair teeth whitening
- Home teeth whitening
- Combination teeth whitening
- Airlfow teeth stain removal
- Cosmetic dental veneers
Find out about Teeth Whitening at Clock House Dental
It is very important to visit the dentist to be examined before any form of whitening is carried out. This ensures that teeth whitening is justified and appropriate for each individual case. A quick consultation with one of our experienced cosmetic dentists gives you a professional opinion on what your options are but most importantly gives your dentist the ability to select the most appropriate type of whitening and concentration to avoid any complications.
Teeth whitening conducted by an experienced cosmetic dentist is very safe.
However we strongly advise patients to avoid attempting tooth whitening themselves by purchasing products over the internet or at salons trying to do a dentists job.
Advantaged of teeth whitening at Clock House:
- Will only be carried out if appropriate
- Very Safe
- No damage to teeth, gums or lips
- Will select the most appropriate product & concentration
- Access to your dentist before, during and after treatment
- Before and after shade taking to asses success
- Before and after photographs for your records
Teeth whitening in the hands of anyone other than an experienced cosmetic dentist:
- Usually cheaper
- Whitening may not be appropriate at all
- Can make your smile look worse
- Can permanently damage teeth
- Can burn gums, lips or worse!
- Limited experience of operator can lead to the incorrect whitening type being selected
- No way of knowing for sure what is in the product being used
- Don’t have the support of a dentist
Call 01904 422918 to learn about the different teeth whitening options at Clock House Dental and to book a consultation.